Acre Station Meat Farm
We are a small processing facility specializing in custom processing for farmers and individuals who raise animals that want the quality of meat for a healthier choice for their family, friends and customers. We value these choices by being animal welfare approved (AWA), also going through third party audits each year to evaluate our food safety to be current with USDA GUIDELINES, We have trace-ability for each order using Vista Trac Software maintaining full transparency on how each customer’s order is being processed. We work in a butcher shop atmosphere ensuring hands on quality. Here, at processing, we specialize in pork, beef, lamb, and goat giving our customers a wide variety of fresh cuts, sausage making, and the value of smoking products with real hickory sawdust for great flavor. Our staff is trained to give you friendly service and produce quality products for your customers and friends to enjoy.
The Huettmann Family
Acre Station Meat Farm Processing now offering custom processing under USDA inspection for pork and beef. Vacuumed packed with heavy bone guard bags to help prevent leaking.
Acre Station Meat Farm will no longer be taking deer meat to process as of January 15th. We will start taking your deer again in September 2022. Thanks!!!
- Minimum charge $35.00 or .28lb on dressed weight
- Pigs over 360lb live weight extra 35.00 handling fee plus .28lb on dressed weight
- Pigs over 380lb live weight extra 75.00 handling fee plus .28lb on dressed weight
- Processing $1.09lb on dressed weight
- We encourage customers to supply us with records showing that cattle are over or under 30 months of age
- Beef cattle under 30 months -Slaughter $100.00 per animal
- Beef cattle over 30 months – Slaughter: $150.00 per animal plus a $30.00 barrel charge if barrels are not brought back the time meat is picked up.
- Bone-in Processing 1.29 lb on dressed weight
- Bone-in with boneless steaks $1.49 lb on dressed weight
- Boneless chuck or shoulder, flat iron, stir fry, kabobs $1.89 on dressed weight
Call to schedule slaughtering.
Lead time can vary throughout the year.
Some Beef items we can offer are listed below:
Bone-In Rib Steak
Bone-In Ribeye Steak
Standing Rib Roast
Bone-in Chuck Steaks
Ground Beef 80/20
Some Pork items we can offer are listed below:
CC Boneless Loins
Center Cut Chops- 2 pack
St. Louis Ribs
End of Loin for Roast
Bone-in Center Cut Pork Chops
List of Sausages:
Fresh Sausage- Link or Loose
•Additional charge for linking in 6 inch links
•Breakfast Sausage with Maple flavor
•Breakfast Sausage Pinky Links
•All types of Sausage
Average Weight Hams- 20 lbs. PC
Average Weight Sides- 12 lbs.
Smoking and Slicing
Cooking Fat for Lard- 2 lb. containers
Cooking Fat into Lard- 100 lb minimum
FURTHER PROCESSING PRICES
NO NITRITE ADDED
|BONE IN HAMS||1.89LB||3.19LB|
|SMOKED PORK CHOPS||1.49LB||2.49LB|
|SMOKED SIDE (BACON)||1.49LB||2.49LB|
IN ADDITION TO THE NO NITRITE & NITRITE CHARGE
SLICING ON SAW (CHOPS, BONE IN HAMS) – .50lb
SLICING ON SLICER (BACON, BONELESS HAMS, CANADIAN BACON)- .90lb
SALTING CHARGE – .49lb
RENDERING LARD – 1.99lb
PINKY LINK CHARGE – 1.69lb
6’ LINK CHARGE – .99lb
SMOKED SAUSAGE – NITRITE – 1.50lb / NO NITRITE – 2.50lb